Data exchange server between IQRF network end devices and worldwide users
Transparent datalogger easily accessed and controlled via Internet
A new ready to use powerful communication technique supporting Internet of Things
- Plug and Play transparent bidirectional crypted channel between end devices in IQRF network and worldwide users enabling them to utilize high-level tools which they are familiar with
- Intended for WSN, AMR similar telemetry applications primarily focused on collecting of data from wireless end devices
- Just an IQRF gateway (Ethernet, GSM, WiFi, …) providing Internet / LAN connectivity is required. No other hardware needed.
- Additional web interface for simple remote management via a web browser
- Focus on data security, https and AES128 encrypted http protocols
- Fast access to large data, easy data processing and visualisation
- Simple development of user applications
- Very easy to implement. No or minimal configuration needed. GW gets automatically connected to IQRF Cloud.
- Data automatically accessible on the server
- Client–server type of communication.
- Data from IQRF is logged in the gateway and then automatically uploaded to the Cloud server.
- Data on IQRF Cloud is accessible via API and web interfaces.
- Sending data backwards (e.g. to setup parameters or deliver commands to end devices in IQRF network) is also supported.
- For complex monitoring, control and automated processing
- API commands: raw data read, filtered data read and data write.
- For configuration, simple monitoring, control and maintenance
- Transmitted data under supervision
- Data export to CSV
- User account needed
- One account can manage multiple gateways
- Gateways may be shared for more accounts
Cloud server implementation
- Hosted by CIS: IQRF Cloud server provided by IQRF contractual partner is available on cloud.iqrf.org
- Free - up to 2 gateways and 6 months, also for commercial use
- Hosted by the GW owner: The user can operate one's own IQRF Cloud server (licensed).