Product status: New
- High resistivity against external interferences and noise
- Extended blocking of unwanted signals
- For fire sensors and similarly demanding applications
- 868 MHz band, channels 45 to 67 only, SAW filter
- RF power 4 mW
- 12 I/O pins
- Very low power consumption
- Serial EEPROM 32 KB
- Antenna options: soldering stamp-hole or on-board PCB antenna
- No temperature sensor, 2 LEDs
- No LDO voltage regulator, power supply 3.0 V to 3.4 V
- Intended for SMT mounting,
pluging into SIM connector KON-SIM-02 possible.
- A lot of interfacing possibilities
- Only a subset of RF channels is allowed and maximal RF power is limited. This must be ensured in user application.
|Type||Antenna option||Data controlled|
|TR-77DA||On-board PCB antenna||Yes|
The transceivers are provided with current OS version and disabled RFPGM (wireless upload) after reset.
Older OS versions or versions with enabled RFPGM are available on request.