- Developer/manufacturer established in 1991
- Dealing with RF since 1996
- The first Czech manufacturer of car alarms with floating codes
- IQRF introduced in 2004 at the RFM Conference in Malaga, Spain
- IQRF presented at the Electronica trade fair in Munich, Germany in 2006, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2014 and 2016
- More than half of employees in R&D department
- 36 patents and utility models in wireless, networking and automotive
- Cooperation with universities, especially VUT Brno
- Branch offices in USA (Florida), China (Shenzhen) and Poland
- Manufacturer’s technology centre with 1.5 mil. EUR investment opened on May 2013.
- More than 500 000 IQRF devices sold
- Thousands of IQRF development tools sold
- IQRF Alliance – consorcium for IQRF interoperable devices. Currently over 50 technical companies and universities in US, Great Britain, Scandinavia, Central Europe, Israel and India.
- IQRF Smart Schools project
- At the OpenStack Summit held in April 2016 in Austin, Texas, more than 7,500 developers from around the world attended a Building a Smart City with IoT presentation by Jakub Pavlik from tcp cloud utilizing IQRF technology.
- IQRF-based Smart city pilot project in Pisek, the first intelligent town in Czech Republic.
- IQRF.zones will cover Czech Republic with RF for IoT. Open platform developed with O2 and O2 IT Services.
- IQRF Conference 2016: 130 experts from 80 countries. Key notes by IBM, Microsoft, Intel, Microchip, O2 Czech Republic, O2 IT Services, TCP Cloud, AAEON, etc. presented their (especially IoT) projects utilizing IQRF technology. » Short video.
- Golden Amper award, trade fair Amper, Prague 1997
- IQRF won the Golden Amper award for the best exhibit of the international trade fair of electrotechnics and electronics AMPER, Prague 2010 (705 companies from 21 countries).
- Best Paper awards from IARIA (International Academy, Research and Industry Association) at International Conferences on Advances in Mesh Networks MESH 2010, MESH 2011, ICN 2012 and ICNS 2012.
- MICRORISC awarded 3rd place in Czech Republic as Company of the year 2012
In 2014, IQRF was awarded the most prestigious Czech scientific award Ceska hlava, the prize "Cena industrie" for best innovative technology.
- IQRF platform and Smart House project have been supported with government grants by means of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of Czech Republic.